Friday, July 16, 2010

Ode to sticking your finger into the fan . . .

Go play in traffic . . .
That knife would fit into that plug?
Can I stick my finger in the fan . . .
Smart things to do?

No not really, but we all look to the other side of possibilities and see what we can get away with. Well sorry to say folks, but there is someone out there who's stuck their finger in the fan and got away with it, big time.

Welcome to my blog, and as lame as that intro might be, I thought to slowly drag you kicking and screaming into the real world. Not the Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson, sugar coated candy flossed world you find yourself being sucked into sitting on that couch.
Nope, folks, the wool was pulled over your eyes a long, long time ago, and sorry to say, you, I and we all let it happen, because we were looking the other way.

So, what's the purpose of this blog?
Straight forward, I'd say to inform the public as to the real mechanics behind the curtain we call life, the world we live in, we exist in, and in some cases hide amongst.
In the follow, days and weeks, you'll find a whole assortment of posts, everything from your traditional text posts, to webcomics and even an open discussion, where I'll ask you folks a question and we'll just see how far we can get before . . . we're noticed.
And maybe that's the whole point of this, is to yell loud enough, to be heard, above the drone of crap that fills out everyday life.
While at the same time, this blog is my attempt to unload the stuff I notice and deal with, everyday, without having to dump this upon those who I consider friends, family and others.
So stay tuned . . . cos the fun is about to begin . . .

So . . . you want to join me in stick a finger in the fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment